True Creations' Procedures For E2E QuiltingThis process is for all over, edge to edge quilting only.
Please call or email us if you need semi-custom or custom quilting.
It's In The Bag!
Dropping Off A Quilt
- Complete the Online E2E Order Form on the website, www.tcquilting.com
- Find a paper bag that will accommodate your quilt top and quilt backing.
- Tape the Drop Off Slip to a paper bag.
- Double check that your backing fabric is at least 8 inches wider and 8 inches longer than your quilt top.
- Fold your pressed quilt back neatly and place it in the paper bag.
- Fold your pressed quilt top neatly and place it in the paper bag.
- Please leave the paper bag with the quilt, in the plastic bin on our front porch.
We will bring it in and it will join the other quilts in queue in our studio.
Picking Up Your Quilt
Picking up of quilts is easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. We will call you once your quilt is ready and discuss a mutual time for you to come pick it up.
2. You will need to sign that you have received your quilt.
3. Enjoy your quilt.
True Creations Quilting will continue to review these procedures and update them as needed.